We host a range of employers at our careers fairs and Next Step events, mock interview events and LMI themed lessons, as well as teaming up with local businesses to provide our students with a workplace visits and work experience.
How could you support our careers programme?
- Careers talks/assemblies about your journey, industry sector or business
- Targeted workshops tailored to those interested in your industry
- Attendance at our careers fair
- Be part of our workplace visit programme
- Participate in drop-down events such as careers carousels, career speed dating and mock job interviews
- Link with subjects to work with students
How might supporting a local school benefit my business?
- Can helps towards fulfilling your corporate social responsibility
- Helps to raise awareness of your industry and to inspire the next generation
- Increases awareness of your business within the local community
- Can help to shape the skill set of the next generation
We are always looking for new business to engage with, whether it’s a small targeted workshop for 15 students or attendance at our in-house careers fair, we would love to work with you. We want to work with self-employed people, small businesses and large multinationals so if you would like to be part of our employer community, please contact our careers lead, Janine Marshall or Michelle Wake via email email@example.com