The North East Learning Trust are seeking to appoint inspiring and highly motivated Caretaker. This appointment will be based in Hermitage Academy where we have an exciting opportunity for you to join a school that is undergoing real change. The successful candidate will work in a team to maintain our school site and provide a welcoming and safe environment for the whole school community.
We can offer:
- a vibrant learning community with enthusiastic and engaging children
- a positive and caring ethos
- an excellent learning environment and resources
- a team of hardworking, dedicated and friendly staff where everyone is valued
- a supportive and effective governing body
- a clear commitment to continuing professional development and an investment in future career development
The successful candidate will:
- have a clear vision and understanding of the needs of a school.
- a good building services skill set to meet the changing needs of the school.
- the ability to undertake moving and handling of physical objects, dynamically risk assessing the weight to ensure safe working practises
- be flexible in their approach to work.
- work well as part of the team.
- support the wider aspects of school life.
- have ideas and a good sense of humour!
Closing Date: 14th October 2020
Interviews will be taking place week commencing 19th October 2020.
How to apply:
Application packs can be downloaded from the website.
Application forms should be completed demonstrating how you meet the criteria of the post and returned to email@example.com or by post to Samantha Lish, Hermitage Academy, Waldrige Lane, Chester-le-Street, DH2 3AD